Flexible working hours: visit by appointment only. Saturday & Sunday closed.
If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
If you are sure you are already registered, please check the e-mail address you entered as user name.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: [email protected]
Verified Reviews from our German speaking customers.
50 mm audio drivers custom tuned for balanced in-game audio and communications
The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is outfitted with larger drivers than its predecessor to offer a louder and richer soundstage than ever before. You’ll feel like you’re right at the center of all the gaming action, while ensuring your team’s shotcalls are heard with absolute clarity.
Unibody aluminum frame for extended durability
Made of Bauxite aluminum, the entire frame of the Razer Kraken Pro V2 is lightweight, flexible and incredibly durable. It has been tested extensively to withstand the rigors of pro-gaming.
Fully-retractable microphone with in-line remote for crystal clear communication
Team communications is crucial in the hyper-competitive Esports titles of today. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is designed with a fully retractable unidirectional mic to ensure shotcalls and strategic discussions are delivered to your team with absolute clarity. In addition, the in-line remote gives you instant access to volume and mute controls, so you're always on top of your game.
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 118 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 56 mm / 2.2 in
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft. plus 2 m / 6.6 ft mic splitter adapter cable
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -38 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
Audio + microphone usage
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack