3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G Infrared Sensor
Whether you are making small, precise movements or fast, long range swipes; The Razer Abyssus keeps up with your every movement without tracking loss. With no drift control, experience true freedom of movement that allows your exact mousing movements to be translated into in game kills.
3 Buttons Tuned For Ultra-Responsive Feedback
The Razer Abyssus features large tactile buttons tuned for rapid clicking that responds to your commands with instant response – so you are always a gunshot or spell ahead of your enemies.
Hardware Toggles for DPI and Polling Rate
Adapt to your game instantly with 2 toggle switches for 450/1800/3500dpi and 125/1000Hz polling rate adjustments without the need for any software drivers.
- 3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response time
- Mechanical dpi/polling rate switches
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
- No Drift Control
- Always-On™ mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Three independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
- Ambidextrous design
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ mouse feet
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate Size : 115 mm / 4.53” (Length) x 63 mm / 2.48” (Width) x 40 mm / 1.58” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 72 g / 0.16 lbs